Bed/Bath: 1bd / 1.5ba
Type: Condo – Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car parking included
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Top Floor Condo with the Perfect View of the Bay, Aquatic Park and Alcatraz!
This top floor condo features the perfect private deck for a breathtaking view of the Bay. A unique wall of windows opens up to create an indoor/outdoor living room drenched with light. Enjoy stunning views of Alcatraz Island and the Hyde Street Pier. Other highlights include a chef’s kitchen with gas range, remodeled bathrooms and an ideal location with a 91 Transit Score/94 Walk Score.
- Spectacular views from private deck off of living room
- Wall of glass doors in living room open onto private deck and completely fold up to create indoor/outdoor living room, perfect for views of the bay
- Completely remodeled gourmet kitchen with stainless steel countertops and appliances, gas range, breakfast bar and skylight
- Spacious bedroom
- Remodeled bathrooms
- Master bath features stunning glass countertops
- Hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedroom, tiled bathrooms
- Brand new washer/dryer in unit
- Huge finished storage space in attic
- Secure, covered onsite parking included
- Windows with western, eastern and southern exposures
- $100 utility fee for PG&E, water and garbage
- 91 Transit Score “A Rider’s Paradise”/"Walker's Paradise" with a Walk Score of 94
- Near Ghirardelli Square, Aquatic Park, Fisherman’s Wharf and North Beach.
- Located steps from Gary Danko restaurant and 1 block from the Buena Vista Café
Earning its name from the Cyrillic-inscribed gravestones discovered at its peak by California gold rushers (Cyrillic script is a writing system employed across Eastern Europe), Russian Hill has long been prized for its history, elegance, and stunning views.
But when it comes to the style of homes that hug the area’s steep slopes and surround its tiny parks and manicured gardens, you’ll have to look beyond Eastern Europe for influences. Here, cottages and mansions alike take their design from Spanish Colonial, Italianate, Neo-Georgian, Mission Revival and Arts and Craft architectural styles.
It’s been well over a century since the last Russian crew members found their final resting ...
More About Russian Hill